Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Industrial Policy and Technology Management?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Originality Standards: This article has not been published elsewhere, nor has it been sent to a publisher for publication.
- Language: Manuscript is prepared in English language.
- File Format: The manuscript has been written in Microsoft Word format and does not exceed 3 MB size.
- Article Length: Article length is between 3.000 (min) and 5.000 (max) words including references, tables and appendices. Number of pages in the article is not more than 20.
- Article Title: The length of the Article Title is not more than 10 words.
- Abstract: The length of the abstract is not more than 250 words.
- Keywords: Maximum 5 keywords have been identified.
- Classification: JEL classification numbering has been provided (if required).
Font Type, Size and Spacing: Lucida Sans Unicode font with the size of 10 and single line spacing.
- Page Margins: Margin standards are applied as 5 cm on the top, 4 cm at the bottom, 3 cm from the right and left.
- Headings: First level headings are bold and the lower rank headings are italics. The sizes for first level headings and lower rank headings are 16 and 12, respectively.
- Tables and Figures: Tables and Figures contain Titles and Numbers.
Figures are in tif, .jpeg, or .bmp formats with at least 300dpi resolution and minimum 10cm wide.
- References: References are prepared in Harvard style.
All manuscripts which are submitted to the Journal of Industrial Policy and Technology Management should not be published, accepted and submitted for publication elsewhere. If the manuscript is accepted for publication in this Journal, authors should grant the unlimited and all copyright privileges to Journal of Industrial Policy and Technology Management.
Industrial Policy and Technology Management have the copyrights of the papers submitted by authors and additionally reserve the following rights:
All unregistered rights in addition to copyright.
Reproduction rights (not sell).
Author have the right to share and upload the paper provided that citing source.
Author have the right to share and upload the paper instutional repositories and their personal web sites provided that citing source.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.